Having trouble getting into the settings page of your Rockspace WiFi range extender? Have you exhausted every possible avenue, but to no avail? If you answered “yes” to both of these questions, you may rest easy knowing this isn’t anything to worry about. This is a common problem that almost every Rockspace WiFi extender users experience. Some are in pain like you. To that end, unwind. If you’ve tried everything to fix the Rockspace extender problem but nothing has worked, a factory reset of your Rockspace WiFi extender is your next best bet.
Before Resetting Rockspace Extender
You should know that resetting your Rockspace will put it back to its original settings. What this means is that everything you’ve done on your WiFi device up to this point will be completely lost. If you’re determined on resolving the current problem, then doing a factory reset is the way to go.
How to Reset Rockspace WiFi Range Extender?
Detailed below are two options that can help you return your Rockspace to its original configuration:
- Entering your information on the Rockspace login page
- The process of hitting the Reset button
Take a look at both, and then choose which one works best for you to reset your Rockspace and get rid of the Rockspace range extender issue. FYI, you can try your hand on any of these approaches. But, you have to do Rockspace WiFi extender setup again irrespective of the reset method employed.
Rockspace Extender Reset via Rockspace Login
A Rockspace login is required for this approach. Here are the steps you need to do to reset your device using the Rockspace login page:
- Start up the Rockspace WiFi extender.
- To use, connect the adapter to a wall outlet.
- Until the power LED light becomes green, do not use it.
- Connect your Rockspace WiFi extender to the modem after the light on the device becomes green.
- Use whatever network you choose to connect your WiFi gadgets.
- Turn on your laptop computer and launch an internet browser (we recommend Google Chrome).
- Head to your browser’s location area and type rockspacelocal.net.
- To proceed, use the keyboard’s Enter button.
- The Rockspace login screen will load as soon as you press Enter.
- Connect to your extender’s settings page by entering the default info.
- Consider taking the aid of the handbook that came with your device to learn the default admin credentials.
- Click the Log In button once you insert the default Rockspace login information.
- Select the Settings menu item right now.
- Access the menu by going to Administration > Backup Settings > Admin.
- There will be a warning message.
- Click Yes if you’re certain you want to factory reset your Rockspace system.
It will take your Rockspace a few seconds to reboot into its factory settings. That’s it! Rockspace reset via re rockspace local login comes to an end here. Now, take a look at the alternate reset method.
Rockspace Extender Reset via Reset Button
When contrasted with the first approach, this one is much simpler. To learn how to reset your Rockspace by pushing a tiny button, follow the steps below.
- Double-check the connection between your extender and host AP.
- Make sure there’s physical damage to the equipment as well. If there is, the hardware has to be addressed right away.
- Try to find a Reset button on your Rockspace.
- Locate the button and cautiously push it.
- Please press and hold the button for a few seconds.
Keep in mind that the Rockspace setup procedure still has to be completed after you have reset the device. The next step is to attempt logging in to your gadget. To what extent are you able to? You may tell us about your own personal experience in the comments area.