Google is the most used review site in the world, with over 67% of online reviews written on the platform. If you are looking for tips on how to increase and manage Google reviews, take a look at our guide below. We will show you how your customers can scrivere una recensione su google.
Leaving a Google Review Via Computer
To submit a review to Google from a computer, you will first need to log into the Google account associated with your device. Then proceed with the following steps:
- Find the company profile on Google My Business. If you know the name of the company and the location where it is situated, you can usually find it with just those two pieces of information entered into the search field.
- On the company’s Google My Business profile panel, click “Write a review.“
- A pop-up will appear on the screen. Add your star rating, write a description and add a photo. (Description and photos are optional)
- Click “Publish”
Leaving a review on Google Maps with your mobile device
Here is how to leave a review with the Google Maps app. Use the “Reviews” button to add your star rating, write a description and add a photo. (Description and photos are optional). After you have finished writing your review, hit the “Publish” button.
How to review without a Google account?
Although Google doesn’t permit anonymous reviews, you can still rate a business even if you don’t have a Google account. Here is How:
- Find the company you want to review on Google Maps.
- Google’s applications icon is in the top right. Maps will appear. Find the company to review using the search bar.
- Connect email.
- Don’t worry—you will need to create a Google account to leave a review. Enter your email address and proceed with the request. Google will send a code to verify account ownership. Review after email verification
- Rate and review.
- Star ratings and review icons should appear below the company you searched for. Review your experience here.
Why Do Google Reviews Matter for Businesses?
Your internet reputation is essential, and so is excellent content. Businesses are in need of Google reviews more than ever. Customers look for detailed, first-hand information from trusted internet peers to help them decide and understand the consumer experience.
Online reviews improve local search rankings.
How can people buy from you if they can’t find you while searching? Knowing how to boost local SEO is essential. Google reviews boost rankings and money. Google Maps reviews make your business stand out. People trust Google reviews as much as peer ratings since Google is the most used and trusted search engine. Google reviews may influence a buyer. For example, a positive online review might reassure shoppers. Customers may choose another business if yours has low star ratings or a lot of recent critical reviews on Google.
We hope this blog post has helped you understand how to write a review on your phone or computer, as well as why business reviews are so important in this day and age.
In case you have any inquiries or need a comprehensive guide, you can find all the information you need on our blog, Prisma Solution.