The Netflix TV show universe is expanding–in a head-spinning, almost unbelievable way through their incredible marketing strategy. But with so many seasons and episodes to choose from, where do you start? We’ve narrowed it down to the 8 best tv shows You Can Watch on Netflix–check out the article to see if your favorites are on the list!
Top 5 TV Shows On Netflix
If you’re looking for something to watch on Netflix, look no further than these five great TV shows.
First up is “Breaking Bad.” This critically acclaimed show follows the story of Walter White, a high school chemistry teacher who turns to cooking meth to make ends meet. The show is full of suspense, intrigue, and dark humor, and it’s sure to keep you hooked from start to finish. Interesting Articles
Next is “The Walking Dead.” This popular show is set in a post-apocalyptic world where a group of survivors must battle hordes of zombies. The show is full of action, gore, and suspense, and it’s sure to please fans of the horror genre.
Third on the list is ” Stranger Things.” This spooky show follows the disappearance of a young boy in a small town in Indiana. The town’s residents soon discover that there’s more going on than meets the eye, and they must band together to uncover the truth. “Stranger Things” is perfect for those who enjoy a good mystery with a side of horror.
Fourth is ” Orange Is the New Black.” This comedy-drama follows the story of Piper Chapman, a woman who is sent to prison for carrying drug money for
Worst 3 TV Shows On Netflix
1. Fuller House
2. The Ranch
3. Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life
Best Movies You Can Watch on Netflix
There are so many great movies you can watch on Netflix. Here are some of the best:
1. The Shawshank Redemption: This classic film tells the story of Andy Dufresne, a man who is wrongfully convicted of murder and sentenced to life in prison. He befriends a fellow inmate, Red, and together they fight to survive the harsh conditions of Shawshank State Prison.
2. Forrest Gump: Another classic, this film follows the life of Forrest Gump, a simple man with a big heart. Despite all the obstacles he faces, Forrest remains optimistic and ends up changing the lives of those around him in profound ways.
3. The Dark Knight: This gripping superhero movie features one of the best performances by Heath Ledger as The Joker. Batman must put aside his personal feelings to stop The Joker’s reign of terror in Gotham City.
4. Pulp Fiction: This cult classic tells several interconnected stories about criminals in Los Angeles. Featuring an all-star cast including John Travolta, Uma Thurman, and Samuel L. Jackson, Pulp Fiction is a must-watch for any movie fan.
There are so many great TV shows to watch on Netflix, it can be hard to decide which one to start with. If you’re looking for some good recommendations, we’ve got you covered. These are the 8 best TV shows you can watch on Netflix right now.