One of any device’s most helpful features is the screen recorder. In this article, we will talk about How to Screen Record on iPhone 13. You can save anything on your screen with the aid of screen recording. Additionally, users can record music and soundtracks, pivotal moments from games, and significant video chats. Users can also preserve copies of web movies that they think will be valuable to them.
Recording and saving important information on your iPhone 13 is an excellent way to remove it from the device. Perhaps you are watching something that cannot be immediately stored on your phone, playing a game, or want to show off something fantastic you can do with your new iPhone. You could benefit from using the recording feature after you learn How to Screen Record on iPhone 13.
We also provide instructions on how to screen record on the iPhone 13 using third-party apps in case you are unable to use this feature for some reason. Simply read on to begin recording, pick a recorder, and follow the instructions.
We have discussed how to screen record on iPhone 13. iPhone 13 has a built-in screen recording system that allows you to record your screen along with the audio which is optional.
The ability to record the screen is available on iPhones running iOS 14 and higher. There is no need to download other programs because screen recording is a built-in capability on the iPhone 13. Here’s how to screen record on an iPhone 13 in case you want to capture something on your screen.
How to Screen Record on iPhone 13
If you have an iPhone 13 and want to record the screen, follow these steps which are given below:
- Go to the screen which you want to record.
- Swipe down from the top right corner of your screen to open the control center.
- Tap the screen recording icon.
- If you want a voice with the screen record you have to enable the microphone. To enable the microphone tap and hold the screen recording icon. A new screen appears that lets you control settings for the recording.
- Tap screen recording and a timer counts down from 3. When the timer ends, the recording starts.
- When you want to stop the screen recording, open Control Center and tap the screen recording icon again.
- Tap on the stop button.
- The screen record videos are saved in the videos album.
If the screen recorder is not in the control center of our iPhone 13 then you can simply add it to the control center. To add the screen recording button to the control center of your iPhone 13 you have to follow the given instructions:
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone13
- Select the control center.
- On the next screen tap on the plus icon + next to the screen recording.
A screenshot on your iPhone 12 records a single image, whereas a screen recording records a video of everything you do on the screen of your iPhone, including notifications, apps, games, and more. You can utilize it for a variety of things, including making instructional movies, sharing actions with others, and troubleshooting. Just keep in mind that using Screen Mirroring prevents you from capturing your screen.
Also Read: How to Screen Record on iPhone 12?
Thanks for Reading!