Screen recording video is your best option. It’s easy to record the screen on your iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro, or 12 Pro Max. In this blog post, we’ll show How to Screen Record on iPhone 12?
What Is a Screen Recording?
On your iPhone 12, a screenshot captures a still image, but a screen recording directly captures a video that reflects everything you do on your iPhone’s screen, including notifications, apps, games, and more. You can use it to assist with troubleshooting, share actions with others, make instructional videos, and other tasks. Just remember that you can’t make a screen recording while using Screen Mirroring.
How to Enable the “Screen Recording” Button
Using Screen Recording on your iPhone 12 requires enabling a special “Screen Recording” button in Control Center. (If you’ll recall, Control Center can be accessed by swiping down from the battery icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.)
Here are a few tips to help you get the most out of your iPhone 12 screen recording:
1. If you want to record your screen and sound at the same time, make sure to turn on the microphone first. To do this, go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls, then tap the plus sign next to Screen Recording.
2. If you want to record only your screen or only your sound, long-press the record button in Control Center and select either Microphone Audio or Screen Recording Only from the menu that appears.
3. To stop recording, simply tap on the red status bar at the top of your screen, then select Stop Recording. Your recording will be saved automatically to your Photos app.
4. To edit your recording, go to the Photos app and select the recording you want to edit. Tap Edit in the top-right corner of the screen, then do any of the following:
– Trim: Tap and hold on either end of the timeline at the bottom of the screen, then slide inward or outward to trim your recording.
– Crop: Tap on Crop, then use your finger to move and scale the recording until it’s how you want it. When you’re done, tap Done in the top right-hand corner of
To get started, first open the Settings app.
In Settings, select “Control Center.”
In Control Center options, swipe down until you see the “More Controls” list. Locate “Screen Recording” (with the plus symbol beside it) and tap it.
After that, you’ll see “Screen Recording” in the “Included Controls” list above. If you want to rearrange the shortcut buttons, you can tap and drag the items into a specific order that will be reflected when you open Control Center. When you’re done arranging, exit the Settings app—it’s time to record!
Also Reas: how to screen record on iphone 12
How to Screen Recording on iPhone 12
With the Screen Recording shortcut added to Control Center (see section above), you’re ready to capture a recording. To do so, first open Control Center: With one finger, swipe downward from the upper-right corner of the screen near the battery icon.
In Control Center, you’ll see the Screen Recording button (a circle within another circle). To record without audio, tap the button once. If you want to capture audio from your microphone while you take a screen recording, press and hold the Screen Recording button.
If you tapped and held the Screen Recording button, you’ll see a special pop-up screen. If you want to capture audio from your microphone, tap the microphone button, then select “Start Recording.”
After a three second countdown, your iPhone 12 will begin recording. The clock in the upper-left corner of the home screen will turn red, and the Screen Recording button in Control Center will become red as well. If you enabled the microphone, the recording will capture audio as well.
To stop a screen recording, you can perform one of two actions. At any time, tap the red clock in the upper-left corner of the screen, then tap “Stop” in the pop-up that appears.
Alternately, you can open Control Center and tap the red Screen Recording button.
Either way, the screen recording will stop, and you’ll see a confirmation that says “Screen Recording video saved to Photos,” meaning the captured screen recording video is now in your standard Photos library.
Also Read:What are the benefits of 5G?
When you want to view (or share) your screen recording later, open the Photos app. You’ll see the screen recording video thumbnail among your photos and videos. You can also edit the video using the Photos app’s built-in edit features, which helps if you want to trim out the action of starting or stopping the video. Happy recording!