Have you ever been in such a bad mood that you felt like nothing could change it? Maybe you’re at the end of your rope, or maybe someone has just said something so hurtful that you feel like nothing can make you feel better again. However, there’s one source that can instantly turn your day around and help to improve your mood, no matter how terrible you’re feeling: food! From burgers to chocolate, these are the foods that will lift your spirits and get you feeling happier than ever before!
3 Snacks Under 150 Calories
It’s hard to beat the allure of a sweet treat after a rough day, but most snacks are over 150 calories. Here are three delicious snacks under 150 calories that will satisfy your taste buds without ruining your diet.
What you’ll need: 1/4 cup almonds and a banana.
Take 1/4 cup almonds and place them in a bowl with food is the antidoteto soak for at least 8 hours or overnight. Once they’ve soaked long enough, rinse them off and then add them to the food processor with one peeled banana.
6 Packed Lunches That Are More Nutritious Than Junk Food
It’s 2pm and you’re feeling hungry and like you need a break. You might be tempted to hit the vending machine, but what if I told you that there are 6 healthy lunches that are more nutritious than junk food.
1) 1 slice of whole wheat bread, peanut butter and banana sandwich: This is a classic combo. Make it with a couple of slices of whole wheat bread, peanut butter, honey or jelly on one slice and then add the sliced banana on top.
2) Avocado toast with lemon juice: Tired of your usual avocado toast? Add some lemon juice for an extra tangy bite.
3) Cheese quesadilla with salsa: Quesadillas are so versatile!
5 Meals Under $1
When life is having a rough day, food can be the antidote. You don’t have to go out or spend a lot of money to fill up on good eats. Check out these five meals under $1, and you’ll be feeling better in no time.
- Cup of instant ramen noodles (5 cents)
- Honey bunches of oats cereal ($0.30)
- One cup of canned fruit ($0.25)
- Bag of microwavable popcorn ($0.50)
- Bagel sandwich with peanut butter and jelly (5 cents)
10 Superfoods Under 50 Cents
A rough day at work can be solved by a healthy meal. Below are ten superfoods that each cost less than 50 cents per serving:
1. Black beans 2. Spinach 3. Oranges 4. Yogurt 5. Green tea
6. Almonds 7. Cottage cheese 8. Avocado 9. Kale 10. Raisins
Quick And Easy Ways To Incorporate Superfoods Into Your Diet
Eating a healthy diet is important for your mental and physical health, but it can be difficult to find the time and motivation to incorporate superfoods into your routine. Luckily, there are tons of quick and easy ways you can sneak these foods into your day without changing anything else. Here are some ideas:
1) Add an avocado to your smoothie 2) Drink fresh green juice every morning 3) Have a piece of fruit as a snack 4) Eat at least one meal with vegetables in it 5) Keep a container of hummus on hand for snacks 6) Sneak spinach into desserts 7) Drink more water!
Superfoods Into Your Diet Without Breaking The Bank
Superfoods are the ultimate way to get a health boost. These foods pack more nutrients than the average food, so they will help keep you feeling energetic and strong. But it’s not easy to make a diet change, even if it’s for your health. You might not know where to start with incorporating superfoods into your diet without breaking the bank. Don’t worry, here is my list of superfoods that won’t break your budget:
– Brown Rice: Fill up on this grain and you’ll be taking in tons of minerals like manganese, selenium, and phosphorus. Brown rice also contains a lot of fiber to help keep those hunger pangs at bay.