Why is Himalayan salt better?
Himalayan crystal or rock salt contains all the trace elements and minerals found in the human body. Of the 92 known minerals, 84 are found in Himalayan crystal salt. No other type of salt contains so many trace minerals. Due to the presence of these trace minerals, Himalayan crystal salt is a nutritional powerhouse.
Himalayan crystal salt is mined by hand and therefore retains its unique salt composition and health properties.
All electrolytes are simply mineral ions in solution. And Himalayan crystal salt is an excellent electrolyte filler because of its high mineral content in colloidal form. thus helping to balance the pH quickly.
Compare this with regular table salt, which is dried at a temperature of 1200 degrees F. The intense heat not only destroys the chemical structure of the salt but the addition of chemicals to make it better is a factor that is detrimental to the body’s health. The scattered salt crystals, as well as the lack of minerals in them, really kill it in terms of its health benefits for the body.
How much salt do we need every day?
Our body only needs about 500 mg of salt or sodium per day when we consume an average of 4 to 6 grams of salt per day. Some of us go up to 10 grams and more. This is not difficult to imagine because of the increased consumption of processed foods loaded with salt, because salt also acts as a preservative. The benefits of salt as a food preservative are well known.
Our body is able to remove 5 to 7 grams of salt every day. For every gram of salt stored, the body uses 23 grams of cellular water to neutralize this salt. When water is removed from the cell, it disrupts the cell’s fluid balance.
When the amount of retained salt increases, the body recrystallizes this excess salt from animal proteins such as milk and others and produces uric acid to remove this excess salt. When this uric acid is not removed from the body, it begins to crystallize and accumulate around the joints and bones, causing joint pain.
Also read it: college dorm party
Too much salt also leads to water retention in the body, which leads to the formation of cellulite.
Also due to salt crystallization, kidney and gall bladder stones are formed
Difference between Himalayan Crystal Salt, Sea Salt, Rock Salt and Table Salt
Sea salt: crystals are irregular, separated from each other and disconnected from the elements or minerals contained in them. Therefore, the body cannot absorb it even by using a large amount of energy.
In addition, sea salt is no longer healthy due to toxic waste dumped into the sea and oil spills in the sea which have recently become a common sight, even making the use of marine life dangerous and doubtful.
In rock salt, these minerals or elements stick to the outside or cracks of the salt crystal structure. They are not incorporated into the crystal structure to achieve a colloidal state – a state where cells easily absorb it.
Table salt is pure sodium chloride. Pure sodium chloride is needed for industrial purposes and excessive use ends up in our kitchens as table salt.
Iodine and fluoride are added to table salt.
It also contains chemicals such as calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate and aluminum hydroxide, which are added to increase salt flow and prevent build-up.
Aluminum, however, is absorbed and stored in the brain and is recognized as a causative factor in Alzheimer’s disease
Refining table salt also removes all minerals and trace elements. Therefore, for all practical purposes, the nutritional value of this salt is zero even though it is harmful to health
Himalayan crystal salt has a perfectly planar crystal structure and the elements are contained within this structure and bound together so that it is in colloidal form. This allows it to be easily absorbed by cells and metabolized quickly.
Only under sufficient compression do minerals combine into crystalline structures in the form of colloids.
Health benefits of Himalayan salt
- Pliny, a Roman writer (23 AD – 79 AD) said, “Crystal salt is the most important medicine for man.”
- Himalayan crystal salt is a natural salt mined by hand from an ancient ocean that dried up over 250 million years ago. This leads to almost no contamination. It also has different mineral content and because of these 2 properties it is said to be a miracle cure.
- Health benefits of Himalayan salt include:
- Regulates the hydration of all cells in the body, maintains a healthy PH balance by increasing electrolytes.
- Normalizes irregular heartbeat and blood pressure. Improves circulatory health.
- Regulates blood sugar levels.
- It relieves sinus congestion and other respiratory problems such as asthma, bronchitis, allergies, overproduction of phlegm and phlegm, coughs and more.
- Prevent nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
- Increase sexual desire.
- Removes excess acidity, improves the health of the stomach and digestive tract.
- To assess the function of varicose veins.
- Strengthen bones.
- Check for muscle weakness. Increase muscle power and strength.
- It helps muscles and tendons to function properly.
- It reduces stress and maintains serotonin and melatonin levels. Promotes restful sleep.
- Detoxify the body.
For More Information Click HERE