Cloud computing has been around you for over 2 decades now. Despite the data pointing to the cost-benefits, business efficiencies and competitive advantages, a larger portion of the business community is still not using the power that cloud computing offers.
As per some of the studies made, around 69% of businesses are already using the power of cloud technology in one capacity. Among the lot, 18% will say that they plan to add cloud-computing solutions at some point or the other. Similarly, other reports stats that the firms which are investing in mobility, big data, cloud, and security will enjoy around 53% of faster revenue growth with the help of cloud computing services provider.
As can be seen from the records reported, there is an increasing number of industry leaders and tech-savvy businesses which are recognizing different benefits of the cloud computing trends now. But, even more than that, they are partnering with IT support teams in incorporating technology to be more efficient in running their firms, serve their customers better and increase the overall profit margins better.
As it can be seen from the records reported, there is an increasing number of industry leaders and tech-savvy businesses, which are recognizing different benefits of the cloud computing trends now. But, even more than that, they are using the technology to be more efficient in running their firms, serve their customers better and increase the overall profit margins better.
The simple principle it follows:
It is true that cloud computing follows the same principle like the web-based email clients. It will help the users to access all the major files and features of the system without keeping the bulk of their system on own computers.
- Most people are already using variety of cloud computing services without even realizing the same. Some of the major cloud-computing applications are Google Drive, Gmail, Facebook and more.
- For every service, users are sending personal data to the cloud-hosted server that stores the information for that later access.
- And as useful the application will be for personal use, they are more valuable for businesses in need to access larger data amounts over online secured network connection.
There are some major benefits revolving around cloud computing which is why there is a growing demand of service providers these days. If you want to know about the benefits involved, make sure to keep a close watch for the information mentioned below.
Noted to be cost saving in nature:
In case you are worried about the price tag that comes with making the switch to cloud computing, then you are not alone. Around 20% of the firms are concerned about the initial implementation cost of the cloud-based server.
- But, once you are on the cloud, you get easy access to the company’s data and that saves you time and money to start new projects down the lane.
- And when it comes to the features, most of the cloud computing services run on “pay as you go” module. So, you just have to pay for the services you are using and not a single dime extra.
Security by your side:
Most of the firms have security concerns whenever the matter revolves around adopting cloud computing solution. When all the files, programs and other data are not kept securely onsite, how will you know if they are protected? If you are able to access the data remotely, then what is stopping the cybercriminal to cover the same?
- Well, it is because the cloud hosts’ full time job is to monitor security carefully, which is way efficient than the conventional in-house system.
- And even though most of the businesses won’t like to openly consider the possibility of internal data theft, the truth is that a higher percentage of data thefts will occur internally by employees.
- If that’s the case in concern, it is always safer to keep the sensitive info offsite. It might be very abstract at first, so better consider the solid statistics for your result.
Flexibility at its best:
Flexibility is another major concerning point whenever you are dealing with the cloud computing service providers around here. Cloud is known to offer a lot more flexibility overall to the business when compared to a local server.
- In case you are looking for that extra bandwidth, then a cloud-based service will match the demand instantly in place of going for a complex update to the IT infrastructure.
- This form of improved flexibility and freedom will always end up making a major difference to the overall efficiency level of the firm.
- Around 65% of the respondents said that the power to quickly match business demands was one of the major reasons for the businesses to switch towards a cloud environment.
Looking for the best help:
If you are making plans to move towards cloud computing sector for the first time, you need some extra help for the same. Focusing on the right team of service providers is the main call of action from your side. For that, checking out the values involved will serve you in the best possible manner. Focus on the service providers and check out their credentials before handling them your project.